Monday, May 16, 2011

One by one....






This is a bitter sweet time for me. I love meeting the new families and see the love they have for their new babies....little babies that I have eagerly awaiting the birth of and then watched over as they grow from blind helpless newborns to spunky, bouncy little furballs. They mean the world to me and I am so grateful to the loving families that will watch over these little ones. **sniffle, sniffle**


Winston's family came to pick him up saturday. I was so excited to meet them, what a cute and kind couple! Winston will go home to an older sister morkie and will have so much fun!


Then today (monday) Kendra's new "mom" came to take her home. Kendra will be an only child....and her mom is the sweetest young woman who has waited a very long time for her first dog! I am so blessed that she chose little Kendra!


Now it is just little Mila here. Her family will be here this saturday to take her. I can't wait to meet them and show them the little doll that I have been sending pictures of!!!




***please be sure to visit youtube for new videos*** I will be posting more videos tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment